Nov 12, 2009

day 1 ... warm up day

benrik informed me that today to get into the habbit very little would be expected of me i was presented with options of a tiny thing to do my options included:

. increase your typing speed by 3 words a minute
. hold the phone to your other ear
. try a new sandwich filling
. whisper a lie when noones listening
. go on a one munuite hinger strike
. do one press up
. perform a striptease in private

I actually did 2 of the above such was my vigour... but my "official" task for day 1 was one press up ... i was tempted to do more while i was down there... bus is that disobedience on the first day?

tommorow: the love of your life

2 comments:

  1. I thought maybe it was one of the other ones on the list that you did .... ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did two.. but like i said im only covering one.. haha

    ReplyDelete