Nov 20, 2009

Day 11..recruit a celebrity!!

Vic reeves... pure genius
Daft glasses.. proof of genius

Day 11..and benrik wanted me to "recruit a celebrity to the benrik cult" .
This task i liked the idea of.. The biggest problem i was going to have was thinking of someone reguarded as a celebritity, who i actually admired... It was important for me, loving the benrik cult as i do , that the person i wrote to was worthy of the knowledge of its existence.
The book also implied it would like the letter to be slimey... no problem i thought, and bum-kissy, if thats a word ( i know its not), i cant think the actual word.. i hate bum kissing, so this would have to be someone i really reeeaaallly liked.

My no doubt soon to be over the moon celebrity (comedian really) is MR Vic Reeves, i could honestly picture him loving it... It wasnt a hard decision in the end, Vic and Bob have been my heroes .. comedy and otherwise since like 1990, when i first caught vic reeves big night out late night on channel 4 .
They are without doubt the 2 funniest men to have walked the earth... I love comedians like frankie boyle and jimmy car nowadays... but the origionality of vic and bobs brand of comedy grabbed my atention all those years ago.. and iv'e been beyond a devotee ever since, so a sickeningly over the top, praise filled letter shouldnt be beyond me i thought.
I wrote and dispatched the letter today.. hold tight for a response.. if i recieve one i will need scraping from the ceiling, but after this happens i will happily post it here.
you should find my letter for Vic above.
dont have nightmares, do sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment