Nov 23, 2009

Day 13... getting angry at electrics



Day 13... and  today my task was to "rage against the machine" , I know this sounds like its going to be some shamefull leftist, anarchic, angry at government and society type task, but rest easy my good people, the book has no more desire to have me involved in such a tragicaly misguided student passtime, than i do to sign myself up for such laughable folly.... innit!

What was the tast really all about then?.. well quite simply i was required to rage against machines... get angry at, shake a fist at, curse and generally berate the machinery and house hold apliences i use daily,This i dont mind telling you was no problem for me, im an impatient man  so while i dont normally find myself shouting at my kitchen goods, it wasnt going to take much effort to reach the level of anger being requested.

 So, first thing this morning ..while preparing my marmite on toast(mmmmm i know, beautifull right\). i was hammering my fist on the kitchen worktop in despair, and lambasting  my toaster for its lazyness... still light browwwnn?? after 2 mins? ARE YOU TRYING TO WIND ME UP??
EH?   This afternoon was the kettles turn.... now.. while i have  a kettle i have no real use for it , and so will have  to make a shameful admission here...Ididnt need the kettle boiled for any good reason.. i just wanted oppertunity to be vexed with my kitchen based electrical water boiler.... this i did... "why are you being so loud?" CAN'T YOU BOIL QUIETLY?... I did feel pangs of guilt for that afterwards...I mean picking a fight with your kettle to make up the numbers   really is pretty shady.. still sure he took it well.

Also smitten by the tongue of my mouth tody were :-
. the computer , more precisely microsoft word's nosey paper clip( I'll tell you when i need some asistance you NOSEY GET!!)
And...
The t.v for that second after switch on that i get sound with no picture!! Why does it do that tho seriously? If i was happy with the whole sound with no picture situaion  id just have put the radio on right? RIGHT?

Anyway today i raged against the machine as requested... Tho i do feel i picked fights with one or two  apliances  that on the whole serve me well... and i might have to do some apologising in the morning.

you know what they say... hell hath no fury like a toaster scorned.. that iis the quote isnt it?/


ANYWAY DAY 13'SMISSION COMPLETE...

.

No comments:

Post a Comment