Nov 12, 2009

day 3...Advise your military today


ADVISE YOUR MILITARY...

Today benrik wants me to write to the military, give it a pat on the back.. and then offer some sugestions.. possibly of a tactical nature.


Now i was both excited and slightly worried by this task, i was over the moon at the thought of expounding my own ideas to the military as if i had either insider information, superior tactical knowledge or preferably both, however im also aware that things being the way they are, this kind of thing might even get you into trouble.... especially if i accidentally say something that sounds like i know what im talking about... I wrote and sent it anyway see atached image... and if you can zoom in you can read it...


I hope they apreciate my input, and also my technical nouse...
if not i jope they dont take it too personally...

No comments:

Post a Comment