Nov 13, 2009

day 4... sneaky swearing

so... today benrik encouraged me to "discreetly give the finger to people all day today", i believe i was faithfull to this...though i didnt display to everyone , some people just arnt koshure to lash obscene finger gestures at, discreet or otherwise, However you can rest asured sufficient people were witness to my fertive digital cursing.

For instance the lady in the shop who served me with my sarnie ,crisps and coke meal deal.. took a second look, similarly the guy who was watching me read a book on the bus couldnt take his eyes off my finger resting casually down the spine of the book. I came to a realisation, whatever the finger gesture , be it blatant or fertive, any potential for anoyance canbe offset with a smile.. this seems to be confusing to the recipient.. how does one deal with a smile and an agincourt salute in unison?

well as of today others know, im yet to find out.

next: day 5 sketch the public .

No comments:

Post a Comment