Nov 17, 2009

day 9...self portrait day!!



Day 9... Today my task was to "do/take a self portrait" , and above you can see the results, wether it bares any resemblance to me is questionable.. but to be honest i could never paint faces... however this is the portrait.. you may notice i sneakily wangled my way out of doing an accurate-ish mouth with the ingenious idea you see aloft...
This took maybe an hour or so, It's an hour ill never get back, missed what sounded like an engrosing convo on talk sport to get it done. Only after i read the instructions thorougly did i realise, i had the option of just taking a photo of myself as portrait. I would defo have chosen the photo option, but theres a million and one of them allready right? and who doesnt enjoy washing paint off their hands? oh yeah .. that'l be me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment