Jan 16, 2010

day 57... gypo living

day 57... " parasite day" Today benrik wanted me to live like a parasite, to do everything for as little money as possible, and where possible use no money all day.. but not let this effect my lifestyle.

This made me slightly uncomfortable as i hate people who have no shame, and no line they wont  cross with reguards to free stuff, but to be fair i didnt make the rules i just have to play by them.. so today i lived like a parasite, what did i do? read below.

On the bus i read the paper over the shoulder of the person in front,.. they didnt notice for a while, but i made a oh! sound as i read something that shocked me (in a good way for once) They were a little more guarded with the paper after that.



I sat next to somoene on the bus and spent a few minutes listening to their ipod, tapping my foot ...
listening really closely to guess what was on  when it wasnt loud enough.



Later at the supermarket, i gorged myself on free samples of cheeses, and chopped up bits of pork and wensleydale pie.


While in town in the supermarket i  watched some t.v... i didnt go over board, just about 10 mins  obviously i had to channel flick to find something that would interest me.. and adjust the volume to my preffered listening level.


I went into boots, and found a fragrance im a fan of and own.. but today i wasnt going to use my own, so i sprayed liberally on my neck, At this stage i realised my hair looked a little deshevled, so i helped myself to some gel from a pot too, and did it in the mirror.. casual like!


I downloaded music for nowt, read bits of books im considering buying on the internet (which i atempted to connect to someone elses network for the day, but sadly failed)

I finished someones drink in the pub. (i knew them, im too o.c.d to do that with no prior knowledge)


I considered taking a shower at a friends house but decided i really couldnt be bothered with the explanation that would be required.



I did more parasite like activities today, thatl do tho...

This brings to a close mikes day of  gypo living.

No comments:

Post a Comment