Feb 6, 2010

day 73... teenager day!

day 73...  And  my mission was " today act like a teenager" I feel i accomplished this  with great aplomb, and as you might imagine (bearing in mind the task), minimal effort.

Allow me to talk you through the activities i enjoyed revisiting  today:-

Sleeping as if it's an oplympic sport


eating ice cream from the tub

Allowing my rubbish and used clothes to accumulate in the bedroom

mopeing and being lethargic, while trying to keep the correct amounts of over excitement and agresiveness.

showing no consideration for others in my choice of music or indeed the volume at which i play it. I also listened only to music i loved as a teenager, and i must say even then i had impecable taste.

no lights on at all  in my house where possible.

Moaning about everything.. how life is unfair, how much i hate maths. I tried to persuade myself that i wanted a sleepover at a mates house.. but no amount of feigned enthusiasm for staying awake till 7 watching ultra violent films, then crashing out on the  floor could persuade me. I also gave up reading for the day as, as all teenage boys know reading is cack and pointless.

I attempted to shun   my ever growing cynicism and tried my best to regain a degree of unrealistic idealism reguarding the world, granted this was entirely un-authentic as even as a teenager i wanted to smack the kids who went on about green issues as well as marxism and other non workable systems of government .

I even considered foregoing a shower, and attempting to cover up the man musk with lashings and lashings of lynx/axe ( the smell of all adolescent teenage boys)  but full on blokes just cant pull that off.

So i lived as a teenager for the day.. and i made a discovery, being so lazy and obnoxious is actually incredibly tiring, maybe we shouldnt judge them so harshly for their 12 hour sleepathons.

No comments:

Post a Comment