Feb 14, 2010

day 79... day 79... today return to childhood

day 79... my task was "today return to childhood" The book wasnt overly specific on what i was required to do, however a few sugestions were made, i took them on board and jumped headlong into a day of childlike behaviour ( some might say this isnt dis-simlilar to a usual day for me).

As highlighted in previous tasks i got into the odd bit of mischief as a child , despite as far as i remember being a fairly pleasent and easy going.
 However  luckily no scandalous behaviour involving the general public  was required of me today, it was more to do with those day to day things younger children love doing.

Heres what i did:-

I stomped about the house making as much noise as was humanly possible.

I acted as any normal child would and kicked off about the lack of ice cream in the freezer as if it was a war crime.

I tied my shoes incorrectly (i do this every day)

Like all children, i despised having my hair washed today, i huffed and puffed like an angry bull ...as the shampoo streemed into my eyes causing bearable yet vexing stingage.
I played with my food , which was spaghetti bolognese... it got messy.

I considered peing myself, but i couldnt be bothered to get changed or jump back in the shower so gave it a miss.

I drew with the lack of perspective, accuracy and colour recognition that only children and world famous artists can muster.


So i acted like a child all day.... and it was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment