Mar 9, 2010

day 87... week of revolution/ final day/liquidate everything


day 87... and the book has instructed me to cut all links between myself and the movement . apparently as leader i am way to valuable to risk .. ,fear not my comrades   the things  we stood / stand for are still weigh as heavily on my mind , dont think  for a moment that i leave you to fight alone.

The struggle carries on... until i become nervous and start killing you all off in a stalinesque paranoia based slaughter. Until then tho carry on, i will be watching and waiting, the group has gone,, as the book was certain that no links between us should remain.

Carry on! we fight for right, in hundreds of years they will makes films of this day, me astride a horse face painted, shouting freedom... like braveheart in reverse. fight the good fight.

Thw wolves are among us, my comrades.. be brave.  I leave you with these words:-


"dont think, if you think, dont speak, if you speak dont write, if you write, dont sign, if you think , speak, write and sign.. dont be suprised!!."

i go with you, though you see me not.

mike (your esteemed leader)

No comments:

Post a Comment