Mar 12, 2010

day 92... everyday conversation

day 92... and today my task was to record my everyday conversation , in order to find out how memorable.. and / or witty it is. So i did that.. i wrote down all i remembered, and here for your viewing pleasure are what i considered to be the absoloute highlights.. to be honest i suprise myself sometimes.. am i actually the most quoteable man alive?

Here they are the top 5 mike self quotes of the day (with pictures)




" yeah i really like Newcastle as a city, its all the geordies that ruin it for me"
(response to being asked if id considered living in Newcastle)
"If they want me to jump through hoops, at very least theyl have to watch me do it"  (in conversation with a friend  after a government organisation asked me to fill out paperwork they want to know iv'e done, but  wont  really look at.

" yeah she was really dark, she wore it well like"
(after being asked about an african girl i dabbled with briefly)

" yeah, i know its offensive, but isnt it better to cause offence than disease?"
(as my argument against signing someones petition to allow actively gay men to give blood)

"theres  no excuse for that volume, She looks like ann widecom, in a rod hull wig"
(my perhaps cruel description of the woman being intolerably loud at the table next to me  as i ate)

So i recorded it all day, there are  quotes i consider funnier (i know its probably deeply uncooth to find your own words funny) , but i dont feel i want to put them up and be judged by the blog reading world..

done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment