Mar 16, 2010

day 94... making the dalai lama lose his temper!!



day 94... making the dalai lama lose his temper!!

So today my task, as you can see is to make tibetan religious leader, and head of disputed state angry, a man who's whole existence is about inner peace, keeping urges controled, i respect the dalai lama..and want the best for tibet as a state however what the book requires i must give.  Angering  D.L isnt something i enjoy the though of doing, nor do i believe  i can.. however i offer up this letter, and keep my fingers crossed, will it reach him? i dont know  but here it is!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dearest D.lama
I trust all is well in china

I just wanted to get your thoughts on a couple of things that have been on my mind of late, I hope you will understand that these questions are asked in an attitude of friendship and with a genuine desire to understand your way of life.

One question that has been causing me considerable unrest is this, I have the utmost respect for you, and your religious beliefs, however I cant help wondering if the god you worship is so great, why does he not free you from exile?

Is it permisable within your religion to curse? I wondered if you could put a curse on Newcastle F.C? And make them unable to win from this day till the end of the season, and hence not gain promotion, also if possible the same hoodoo to be placed on Germany AND Argentina during the world cup. I know this maybe isn’t the way you usually do things, However I figured if you are tight with the big man, might aswell put it to some real use right?

I recently took up yoga, in an effort to become more at one wit the world and sadly it has caused some damage to my back, I wonder if I hooked you up with some coin, could you throw some good karma in my general direction?

On a side note, I’m not sure your aware of the unwritten rules of fashion, but as a rule red and orange together is a definite no no! Don’t get me wrong big D, you pull it off better than most but I wondered if you’ve considered a less clash likely combo.

Let me close dear friend by inviting you to read the book or Mormon , I’m not suggesting your on the wrong path, however I think It would be foolhardy to write off options, that may work for you, and cause an end to all this exile lark.

Be well dear friend

Mike
X
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So today i wrote a letter designed to anger the dalai lama, being sure to ask if all was well in china, asking him to curse things, and offering to pay for karma, aswell as advising against the clashing colours he sports daily, sounding as if i doubt his connection with his almighty, and suggesting he tries mormonism.

Im willing ti bet he has a sense of humour, i hope so...However the book requires me to hope he doesnt. (you see what i did there?)

DONE

No comments:

Post a Comment