Apr 3, 2010

day 101... lying about your past!

                                                
                                                        day 101...lying about your past!

So today i had to lie to people about my past, As pointed out previously im not massively comfortable with lying, the only fibs im down with are lies that are so wildly exajurated that both liar and the lied to instantly  know what's being told is not the case, And white lies, that are swiftly followed by a retractment, one the lied to has been sucked in.

the book informs me Lies about ones past can be seperated into 4 categories, white lies, blatant lies, lies nobody wants to check, and lies nobody can check... with this in mind i set out to cover all 4 bases.

So today i told lies about my past, ranging from heritage, the religious leanings of my fammily and my REAL  name, i had to pick on people who havnt grown up with me so that i could be believed even for the meerest of moments, to those i atempted to suck in, my sincere apologies, even though your aware of the untruth allready.
Some of the fibs i told today can be found below:-

" yeah, i use michael now, but my name is abraham, my family are all jewish, i took on mike when i converted to mormonism to avoid awkward questions"

" my parents are well into family history like, theyve gone back really far on both sides, apparently im a distant relative of billy the kid"

" i didnt speak until i was about 2, and then my first word was demonstrative"

As you can see from this mere sampleit's likely no retraction was really needed on any of the lies a threw out there today, but i'll tell you what Iv'e never been happier that pinochio is just a fairytale.

lies dispensed
task ticked.

No comments:

Post a Comment