Apr 2, 2010

day 99... taking the psychopath test!


That bird out of psycho JUST pre-stabbage

day 99... taking the psychopath test!.. today i am to take a test set out by benrik, that lays within the book.
The way it breaks down is thus, I am asked if i posess certain personality/ characture traits (20 in all), and i have to be honest, and think deeply about wether i am in posesion of them or not. atahe deal is the traits are all those that pyschopaths generally have, and there is a scale on which you fit, that tells you to what degree you are a psycho (depending on how many traits you answer afirmatively to) Noone is that cut and dry tho, and most people have some of these traits in certain situations, and so the points scale is in 3 sections.

i'm never like this - 0 points
i am sometimes like this - 1 point
i am always like this - 4 points

I am instructed to hand myself into the police immidiately shouldi score more than 40 points. (clearly this would mean i have severe psychopathic tendencies)

Here are some of the traits i was quized about :-

>poor behavioral control
>tendency to boredom/ need for stimulation
>cunning/manipulative behaviour
>lack of empathy
>lack of remorse
>impulsiveness
>criminal versatility
>failure to accept consequences of actions

I wont tell you which of these (and the other 12) i answered afirmatively too, or indeed to how many points i needed to take on for each.. however, i can tell you i breathed a deep sigh of relief on count up, when i realised my total was well below 40, Granted that was my own asessment , should anyone want to conduct answer the full list of questions as they relate to me (you will have to know me fairly well), let me know and we can do that. The book sugests the results of a non self test may be wildly different.

worrying... but im game.

So today i took a test discovered to my joy that i am not a pychopath.

test taken
and past/failed (whichever means im not mental)

No comments:

Post a Comment