Jun 21, 2010

day 107... everybody SCREEEEAM!!

So.. its been a shamefully long time since i actually typed up any of my tasks.. rest assured tho people, ive been doing them and keeping notes... and now the type up break is at an end, and ive left myself  with a veritable mountain to climb  i shall begin!




                                                

Day 107... Timed screaming
Today the task was simple, scream like youve never screamed before at precisely 8.07 p.m (greenwich mean time).  Making sure one was well away from contact with the public  was strictly forbidden, I was to make no changes to my plans, the book layed out in stone, that wether i was on a date, having dinner with friends, at a night class or deep in meditation i was to scream where i was! ,maybe they hoped that if enough people let out a wrasp at the same  time  with a common goal, something odd, or catastrophic would occur... maybe an earthquake, maybe a couple of waves a little larger than usual would crash onto the beach at seaton carew, maybe the space time continuam would be effected... Whatever they expected  all that happened for me was my throat tickled and i coughed solidly  for a few munites after my enforced screaming... some people claim screaming is theraputic... i definately didnt find this to be the case... neither did my cat.

So as instructed i screamed at 8.07 precisely, i bet a few other people  out there did it too, so for that moment alone  without knowing eachother, we were connected by a common aim..they may have been on a date, eating dinner, meditating.. personally i was sat in my living room watching a dvd, eating a cider refresher ice lolly, and awaking said cat.

mission accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment