Nov 29, 2009

day 19... enter Mr World


Day 19... enter mr world     
So today... my task  was "enter miss or mr world" benrik wanted me to send a short letter in application to miss/mr world , whichever is aproppriate to gender,..asking to be included in their considerations, this i did on pretty pink paper, and as miss/mr world certainly wouldnt like not be branded as an organisation that makes its selection for the televised finals based solely on looks, i thought maybe i should include some info on myself... hobbies, dreams that kind of thing. Along with a passport photo of myself looking fresh of course... you should find the letter situated below.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Organizers,


Please include me in your selection process for the next Mr world. I believe I deserve to win, due to my chiselled good looks, keen interest in world peace, love for all of humanity and ability to look spiffing in evening and swim wear.

Name: mike Shotton
Address: 129 Braemar road, Billingham, TS23 2aj

D.O.B: 10/11/1976

Height: 6ft

Stastics: awesome by wow by sublime

Occupation: camera man/ immense individual

Dream: to see world peace in my life time

Hobbies: looking pretty, being thoughtful,

Endurance sudoku, swimming with

Dolphins.
Yours expectantly
Michael Shotton


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Officialy putting myself forward for Mr World is beyond hillarity, and i love it, obviously i wont get the thumbs .. but if i get so much as a letter in response i will be over the moon... and hugely amused.

mission accomplished.  check the site out tho  ... http://www.mrworld.tv/index.php/en/contestants

Let me say as i side not i used the tenner with "spend me you beast" on it  ( from day 17's task)  today in a cafe.. without realising and the girl behind the counter cracked up saying "have you seen this?" i said yeah! " it says spend me you beast!!"  i know said i..."Did you put it on there?" she asked...i refused to either confirm or deny but instructed her not to peel it off, but to leave it on there for whichever customer recieveed it.. she giggled more and agreed. result!

No comments:

Post a Comment