Jan 29, 2010

day 67... returning my junk mail


day 67... "Today return all of your junk mail"  this task is great, im not a big fan of junk mail.. it is in my view no different to being stopped by chuggers ( charity muggers) or being phoned by an indian telesales person claiming their name is david  every half an hour. So returning my junkmail to sender .. my pleasure, i generally leave my free passes to frankie vaugn sites, account detail requests from nigerian generals with millions to deposit in my bank to build up.

Today i had 19 junkmails in my inbox.. i didnt delete any the last few days knowing this task was on its way, so methodicaly and with a certain degree of excitement... injury claim companys, blatant holiday based scam places, weight loss pill distribution centres (some cockneys bedroom) among other places (though no nigerian generals mansions suprisingly) will all have been suprised and overjoyed i imagine to recieve back theyre propaganda.

So... i am 19 bits of junkmail lighter, that cant be a bad thing, and at very least all of the companys i replied to now have a slightly better apreciation of how annoying it is to recieve unsolicited junkmail.

junkmail returned -  mission completed.

1 comment:

  1. To add to the voting, I think your posts are long enough and I love the amount of photos you put up !
    It doesnt actually bother me that you dont post daily, cuz I cant look daily anyway so it suits me just fine !!!
    LOve,
    Dasha !

    ReplyDelete