Feb 18, 2010

day 83... revolution week/ day 2/ formenting unrest!


day 83...So after thinking up and printing my samizdat yesterday... today my task is to forment unrest among those around  me, this is to be achieved by word of mouth and also of course by getting unsuspecting friends and strangers to read, and be outraged by the points outlined in my shocking pamphlet.

Here is said pamphlet  front and back!
want a close up of the opener? (front of pamphlet) here it is! this is meant to grab the interest, is your interest grabbed? it should be.

Heres my father reading my war cry against the enemy, as you can see he was so shaken by my message that he had to sit down.. stiring stuff.
So... today i went off to spread my message, first of all i thought why not hit up those closest to home with these revelations? so i provided the folks with the neccesary reading, then i took the message to my friends... they too felt shell shocked, how could our government sell us down the river in such a manner? Oh yeah again because those in charge are the enemy (scotish).



serious expresions  for serious matters!

i can almost feel an uprising!


After hitting the friends up with the call to arms (not literally) i decide the general public needed to be aware of what i had uncovered, i mean they cant have known allready..  they would be furious if they knew.... right?

After that i realised the best way to cause unrest away rom home wasnt passing paper hand to hand, but  to inform people online, show them what id discovered, get them behind the cause. So that i did...So now i have people with me, behind the cause...but we need more soldiers.... plege your support people on fb  or here. i have tasks for everyone, We NEED  your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment