Nov 2, 2010

day 111 zombie proofing your house!

Today the book told me it was time to put things in order and zombie proof my home. Theres no sugestion that a zombie attack is iminent or that one is even possible.. but better to be safe than sorry right?

Best to know what your dealing with, and i for one have never met a zombie.. so to make sure i was fully mentally prepared i did some research.. photos (which didnt look apealing), typical undead behaviour, i discovered there are different types of zombie too, which was news to me. anyway apparently  they like to eat brainst and stuff.. im just not up for that.

The next step was to  gather tools and nails with which to baricade myself into the house, get those doors boarded up, Then i became accutely aware there was no food in the office or my room (chosen baricade zone) so i stockpiled non perishable food.. i coould be in there for a while!

Then came time  for a dry run  how quickly could i leg it upstairs,  nail myself in with scran and weapons galore? i  tried really hard to imagine it!  terifying.. anyway the point is i made it  in my imagined scenario.. thats good enuf for me! they dont want a piece of this!

If it ever kicks off with zombies.. your welcome to join me  .. we can hold them off here, adhere strictly to the food rationing tho  or ill shank you up! pointless hiding from the undead to end up just plain dead through greedyness innit!

No comments:

Post a Comment