Nov 2, 2010

day 112.. joining extreme organisations.. and out extreming them!



Today i joined extreme organisations.. , got myself onto their websides and into their forums  and atempted a shock and awe campaign.. is it possible to out extreme extremists?
Well i went out there to see, i afiliated myself  and mingled in there with all manner of groups the b.n.p, a.l.f, e.l.f! to see how extreme i could get, and still have hem agree with me!

below you will find some of my brainwaves , i can tell you i actually got support for someof my ideas.. tho admitedly the less funny ones.  
on the b.n.p messageboard:- Flippin foreign holiday makers  coming over here on holiday, drinking our beer, sleeping with our women, end tourism now! Thomas cook and his croneys changing our country trickle by trickle! should be ashamed of themselves!

On animal liberation front message board:- I hate the lesser importance asigned to our brothers and sisters in the insect world, i love all animals! animals beat people all to hell! i say  kill the fly killers! whos with me?

on earth liberation front's message board:- We (humans) are entirely to blame for the plight of our beutifull planet! She is the himan race's battered wife! We are an incorrigible scourge on the face of the earth. The only solution is to all move to another , more resilient planet asap!

Did i out extreme them.. some of the replies i got in sympathy with my views  would lead me to believe  sadly maybe i didnt!

No comments:

Post a Comment